We want to write a novel for the following reasons:
- The characters can do anything that we dream of. Their reality can be anything.
- We can create technologies that don’t exist, or that we would never be able to make work otherwise.
- We can combine any genre into one book, and it will work because it’s fiction.
- We want to inspire people, encourage them to try new things.
- We want to escape “real life” for at least an hour or so a day. Writing is a good release.
- We don’t want to have any regrets.
- We want to get all the thoughts and ideas, no matter how weird, bizarre, or crazy, out of our heads.
- To take a risk, to start a project that will take a lot of time and effort to complete and not quit.
-Alice & Quinn